Saturday, February 11, 2006

Sedative Not Needed

There were some moments of panic, I admit. I lost count as to how many times I turned on Eurosport, hoping to NOT see animated butterflies and one-eyed birds fluttering across my screen. (Hint: it's not Eurosport anymore, cable company...stop telling me it is or give it back.)

And I couldn't find certainty of coverage anywhere as I browsed our 31 channels and faithfully checked the not-so-accurate TV Gids. The Dutch media have a lot to learn about pre-event hype, I suppose.

But upon my return home yesterday evening, there it was...on 2 channels! No English coverage, but between the Dutch and German channels, I can get moving pictures of it all!

Coverage of what you ask? The Olympics, of course!

1 Comments:

Blogger shellbell said...

I thought about you guys when I saw the delegation from the Netherlands come in during the parade of nations. I almost called you, but then I realized it would have been like 3 am there, so I refrained.

2/11/2006 7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home