Saturday, February 11, 2006

TAG

I'm It...where is the safety???

Four jobs I've had:
1. Hot Dog girl at Hot Dogs 'n' More...this is where I learned to make a Chicago dog and picked up stalkers who sent me roses.
2. B. Dalton bookseller...loved this job. Much better than my 3 months with hot dogs and nachos at the hot dog stand (although the MTU Dungeon and Dragon fans were a bit scary). And Dad would buy me ice cream from across the way whenever he picked me up after work.
3. Liner and analyst for a crisis center - at the service of runaway teens and poured over their stats to try to get more funding
4. Data analyst at a tire recycling plant. My first paycheck bounced!

My career got much better after these jobs! (And now it has culminated in homewifery in the Netherlands.)

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Princess Bride. Mainly because I'm fascinated that Dan can nearly recite the entire movie verbatim.
2. Fellowship of the Ring
3. Two Towers
4. Return of the King

Can I confess? These are the four DVDs we had in Holland prior to Christmas, and we WILL get their money's worth out of them. Actually, I normally hate watching movies twice.

Four places I've lived:
1. Hancock, Michigan















2. Valparaiso, Indiana

3. Birmingham, Alabama




4. Rotterdam, Netherlands




Four TV shows I love:
1. Any Law and Order that I haven't seen
2. Simpsons
3. Well, good American TV is such a distant memory...I don't know.

Four places I've vacationed:
1. MAUI!!!



2. Romania



3. The Smokies



4. Rotterdam...or maybe this whole year just feels like a vacation.

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Kippensoep
2. Mostaccioli and Ham
3. Spaghetti
4. Jiao Zis - with lots of vinegar

Four sites I visit daily:
1. www.msn.com
2. my webmail site
3. www.nbcolympics.com these days
4. a mix of 3 or 4 other blog sites

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Torino, of course
2. Anywhere with family or old friends
3. MAUI!!!
4. A really good restaurant - no Dutch food, please

Four bloggers I am tagging:
1. What? Oh, recess is over? Shucks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home