Monday, April 09, 2007

Hazards of Dutch Living

I don’t know when it happened, but it did. I like watching…golf. I’ve never played a hole in my life, but there is something exciting (oh, goodness, I can’t believe I just wrote that) about watching a tournament. I don’t have live coverage of golf tournaments here, but I still “watch” the tournament via Leaderboard updates on the web. So here I am, tired, eyes burning, 15 minutes before 1 a.m., and I cannot make myself go to bed because Tiger is on the 17th hole and is two strokes behind the leader on Sunday at the Masters!

3 Comments:

Blogger Christopher Tassava said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4/10/2007 6:28 PM  
Blogger Christopher Tassava said...

Speaking as someone who stayed up until 2 a.m. on two consecutive nights last month to liveblog ski races I could only "watch" through live text updates, I'll make sure to say, "NERD!"

4/10/2007 6:29 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

A tulip nerd and a golf nerd. Well, at least I'm not an almost-34 year old skiing nerd.

4/12/2007 2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home