Monday, February 26, 2007

Chocolate!

There is no end to the varieties of chocolate here. Before I moved here, I never was a person who needed a little bit of chocolate every day, but now I am. Just one small piece a day...or more. There are so many varieties! For my everyday indulgence, Albert Heijn Milk Chocolate is a favorite. Strange, because I usually like dark chocolate, but this satisfies my cravings. Besides, if dark chocolate is too dark, I sneeze.

What used to be "exotic" chocolate is rather ordinary now, since it is available all over the country. But it's still good. Then there are the Belgian yummy, yummy chocolates. Oh, Belgian chocolate is good! It helps especially when they are in the shape of seashells. Today, however, I have discovered the chocolate of all chocolates: Lindt Les Pyreneens, Noir. There were 30 when we started. Now there are 17 left. I didn't eat them all, but there is a nice little stack of foil on my desk. To the gift giver, whoever you are, thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home