Monday, March 05, 2007

The Countdown

Some people have graduations to look forward to this spring, others have their weddings. And still others, births of babies. Me? I have TULPEN!!!

Keukenhof opens in 17 days.

Last year, I took 697 pictures...can I top that this year? Remember, I have a little girl to take with me this year. (You should have seen how wide Dan's eyes got when I reminded him of that fact. And, we just bought a new super-sized external hard drive I get to fill up. If I can ever get my computer to admit it's there, connected and ready to receive files. I think it's jealousy issue. "MY files", my 600m says, "MINE.")




3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Naked babies and tulips..you know I'd be all about that!

3/05/2007 4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear Charlie and Sheila are headed your way...I am so jealous!
You have been on my mind the past week or so whenever I walk in or out of my house..the 'replacement' tulips God gave me last year are sprouting...I love you guys!

3/05/2007 4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We will be waiting for a peak at the hundreds of photos of the baby in her starched white posed with the flowers!

3/05/2007 11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home