Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Pay it Forward: The Anti-October 20 Incident

So, the morning we were leaving Moldova, we were robbed. Funny. Never saw it coming. But, hey, we were, and now we're moving on. I'm still watching the mail for my pictures and Dan's address book, though.

Anyway, to combat the bad, here's a little bit of good. I'm paying it forward. Here are the rules, as published by monART: (By the way, check out her new little baby girl. don't you want to squeeze the little pixie?)

-I will send the first three people to leave a comment on this post a handmade gift within the next 365 days.
-I am willing to post [mail] anywhere in the world
-The catch is that you have to have a blog and be willing to do the same thing....
-So if you'd like to participate, then leave me a comment and make sure to leave me a valid email address so that I can contact you for your address, etc.
-So if you're game then go ahead and comment!
-So I'll send to the first three persons with a valid e-mail address leaving a comment and posting this "post it forward" on their blog too

So, who out there is reading this, has a blog, and is willing to pay it forward?

2 Comments:

Blogger Joni said...

Yippeee!! First comment! I want to post it forward! jonitapp at gmail dot com

Scary to hear about your being robbed in Moldova! Glad you guys are ok!

Hugs, Joni

11/12/2008 7:57 PM  
Blogger monART said...

lol I'm very tempted to highjack the pay it forward system and leave my name here hie-hie-hier

1/27/2009 12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home