Tuesday, April 18, 2006

What Strikes Me

My recent Memory Stick upload from my camera says something about me, but I’m not sure what. You be the judge. Be nice.



I crack up at the way certain English words are used (rather liberally) here. Here is a flyer for some really tasty pizza, or so they want us to believe.




I have started a new study on the different types of bicycle stands around this country. Here’s a sneak peak! FYI...this type is fairly common.


In Utrecht, a cat snuggled up nice and close to us, staying the entire length of our meal. We asked the waitress if that was normal. She looked at us somewhat blankly and said, “Yes, of course, that is our house cat.” Why, yes, of course…perfectly normal.


50 cents for the use of a port-a-potty. It's either that or pay 50 cents to the lady sitting outside of the McDonald's WC.

1 Comments:

Blogger shellbell said...

perhaps you just have an attraction to the common and profane aspects of life, a photographer for the people

4/18/2006 10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home