Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Dutch Fashion

I admit, I'm not a fan of Dutch fashion. Sorry, Dutch friends. Blame it on how plainly I like to dress (I call it "clean, classic lines", thank you very much). Dutch fashion in a nutshell? Layers and ruffles.

That nice sundress you were wearing all by itself during the dog days of July? Most Americans would store it away till the first summery day next year. Not the Dutch. Now that it is fall, it tops off your favorite jeans and long-sleeve top combo. Get dressed once. Get dressed again.

That three-layered ruffled skirt that might look nice paired with a simple shirt and a pair of flats? Well, don't forget the capri leggings before you step out that door.

The crocheted halter top? It might be a little too revealing worn by itself, so be sure to put a turtleneck on first.

It's a great way to get some mileage out of your summer clothes, I admit. It's also a great way to stay a little warmer. But I'm just not there yet...

In fact, this is closest to layers and ruffles I'm getting...the buikband...every zwanger woman's fashion statement!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home