Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Dutch Know Flowers

One of the things on my “must do while in Holland” list was to get a Dutch potpourri-bouquet of flowers. When I get flowers (and I confess, it’s quite often), it’s usually roses or tulips, but I love the potpourri-bouquets they have here. A friend surprised me with such a bouquet the other day, and I’ve been enjoying the mix very much. Wouldn’t you? (Dank u wel, Vriend)



And then, there are the greenhouse tulips that are reaching the market! Aren’t they wonderful?!



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard from my florist that Holland really is really known for their wonderful and gorgeous flowers.

12/11/2007 6:50 AM  
Blogger mindy said...

Today Little Jacob and I clipped a few roses from our new rose garden!

12/13/2007 4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home