Thursday, November 29, 2007

Last Minute Trips

Death in the family on Friday, in the States on Tuesday. I think we're fortunate that in our 3 years overseas, this is our first "emergency" trip back home.

Traveling overseas alone with a baby had me a bit nervous! How have some of my friends and family done it with more than one?? Oh! And the differences between our trip last Christmas and now are incredible. Last December, we traveled to The Netherlands to Colorado with a 2-month old baby who slept all but 1 hour. This week, I traveled from The Netherlands to Michigan with a 13-month old baby who was awake all but 4 hours. Rebecca and I made a lot of friends in the 87 trips up and down the airplane aisles. And she was so good, I don't even think we made very many enemies in the seats surrounding ours.

We'll see how the return trip on Friday goes!

1 Comments:

Blogger JTapp said...

Sorry to hear of a death in the family, but glad the trip is going okay!

11/30/2007 10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home