Wednesday, October 12, 2005

So Dutch


Today, my 30-minute bike ride turned into a 75-min bike ride. I still don't know how I ended up where I did, but at least I eventually found my way back. That's not Dutch, though, I don't believe. That's Beth-Dutch.

What IS Dutch, is that after my ride, I spent some time next to the lake. Watching the birds and the sailboats. I also listened to 6 or 7 teens having a teen-aged discussion. They were lying down on the grass, their heads meeting in the middle of their circle and their bikes surrounding them. The tree branches draped gracefully nearby and the water showed their reflection. That is Dutch.

1 Comments:

Blogger shellbell said...

um . . . so what exactly were you trying to find when you got lost?

10/12/2005 3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home