Thursday, September 20, 2007

Cookie-ohs

I felt like a real mother last Sunday when I packed Cheerios for Rebecca’s snack. All the times I’ve seen little kids with their Tupperware containers full of Cheerios in the church nursery flooded my mind. Rebecca, like most other kids who have tried them, loves them, and I love giving them to her.

But, I also felt like a real American mother last Sunday when Dan reported what the lady in charge of the nursery asked him. She commented, “What are those little cookies you brought for Rebecca? She just loved them!”

P.S. If I ration just right, I have enough Cheerios to last us until the end of the year.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christopher Tassava said...

LITTLE COOKIES? (presumably that's a 36-letter compound word in Dutch). How tiny are cookies over there, anyhow?

9/21/2007 5:52 AM  
Blogger Grandpa Jim said...

I can tell you that the "cookie" they usually serve with the $3.00 half cup of coffee is small enough to get lost in my hand!

10/03/2007 2:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home