Friday, June 15, 2007

Biker Baby

Grandpa bought Rebecca a windscreen for her Bobike babyseat, so biking has been nicer for Little One. Her eyes don’t water and get all bloodshot from the wind in her face, and the bugs don’t get plastered to her face. (OK, so I never saw a bug on her face, but it is a possibility, given the number of them I’ve swallowed.) Anyway, she loves riding the bike. She grips the handlebars and says, “RRRRrrrr.” She pats and pets my hand. She hangs her right arm down to touch my knee every time I pedal. She watches the sheep and the cows and the cars. And today, she waved at all of them, too.

(This is also published on Rebecca's blog...if I know you and you would like access to it, please let me know!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay..so I don't know how many times you've given it to me, but I lost it again..and that entry is just SCREAMING for a photo! Check my blog the beginning of next week for pics of Al's bday party..LUAU...all kinds of church members hula hooping...I couldn't help but miss you guys while is was getting the party together last week, you would have been there, no doubt!

6/16/2007 1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home