Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Not-So-Perfect Ending




After walking along the old town wall, I took a right and decided to walk along the inner dike. I thought twice about it when there was a gate and a sign posted telling me to keep the gate closed because of the sheep.






But I like sheep.














Even these sheep. They just look mean. They looked at Rebecca and me, then one tried to follow me, but he didn't go very far. I decided my fat cat Madeline not only looks like a sheep, but acts like one, too: Takes three steps and has to rest.

Anyway, the not-so-perfect ending to my almost perfect walk is that it was perfectly impossible to avoid all the sheep droppings. So I spent a good bit of time scrubbing our "kinderwagen" wheels to remove it - caked on and mushed in the treads...

The dumb thing was I went BACK out yesterday and went along the same route. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home