Thursday, January 04, 2007

It's Like Riding A Bike

Driving, that is. I drove today! First time in about 50 weeks. It was to a dentist appointment, and I did just fine. Well, parking was a little difficult. And there was that moment when I shifted into drive instead of reverse. (My bike in Holland doesn't have such technology...) But my parents-in-law van got back to the house just fine. I like this feeling of hopping into a car; it's much faster than riding a bike and much easier than waiting for a bus! We just got word that we have a car on loan to us for a little while when we get back to Holland, so maybe I can enjoy this feeling a little longer.

No cavities, by the way.

1 Comments:

Blogger Grandpa Jim said...

Oh my! First a little taste of car here and then some more car there and pretty soon our own car! A BMW or a Volvo would be nice when I visit this spring/summer! I'll even buy my share of the petrol! Zooooom!

1/05/2007 5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home